Delta X Wave Soldering Machine
The Vitronics Soltec Delta X wave soldering machine has evolved from a long heritage of soldering machines with thousands in production worldwide. With technology-driven features developed over generations the Delta X is a reliable, dependable and cost-efficient wave soldering machine.
Up to three products can be processed simultaneously for maximized throughput.
Conveyor System - Parallelism
A robust conveyor and chains keep the assembly interface with the wave equal and parallel.
- Multiple lead-screws that are mechanically driven ensure parallel rails: Parallel to 1.0 mm
- Solderpot blocking system guarantees repeatable positioning
- Ensures repeatable interfacing of product to the solder waves
- Thermal expansion systems on entrance end allows for smooth trouble free operation
- Pressure controlled flux supply with stepper motor for precise, repeatable flux application.
- Preheat configurations for process flexibility: IR calrod, quartz lamps and forced convection. Modules are easy exchangeable and configurable in the software.
- Titanium solder pot components with unique dross management design.
Heavy Duty Titanium Fingers
- Standard HD fingers will dramatically reduce finger replacement
- Flexible chain allows for smooth interface and will not warp the assembly due to the thermal expansion
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of the PCB in the fingers
- Mechanical sensitivity adjustment
- Software controlled sensitivity time out and on/off
- Location specific crash alarm and designation
Contact Us Today.